Welcome to Liberty Research
Liberty Research was founded by engineers with test and applications background in the Semiconductor industry at foundries and IDMs. Liberty Research offers Outsourcing of comprehensive Test Cell Solutions for the Semiconductor Test Engineering and Product Development markets. Our engineers have a long history of bringing complete solutions – from definition and design all the way through assembly and test.
Our engineering expertise enables a faster, streamlined ability to create the wide range of Wafer Sort and Final Test products by an ever changing industry. Our dedicated and highly trained sales and technical professionals are committed to assess and understand your needs, and provide the best solutions – tailored to you needs and budgets. Liberty’s complete, high quality solutions translate into a competitive advantage for our customers.
From Signal and Power Integrity Engineering and high performance ATE Board design, fabrication and assembly, to test sockets, contactors and handler interface systems, Liberty delivers a solution you can count on.
Liberty has technical partners in Singapore and Korea, to help our customers that need to leverage local support for design, fab or technical expertise. Our technical partners are extensively experienced in test engineering in a production floor environment. This approach allows Liberty customers to think globally but act locally.
Contact us today, and let our team of Engineers assist you in any or all of your Engeering or Testing needs.
Liberty Research Product Mix
- Signal Integrity Engineering of ATE and DUT boards, including Pre & Post analysis of Crosstalk, Losses, Ringing, etc...
- Power Integrity Engineering of ATE and DUT boards including evaluation of the PDN impedance profile, Rail Collapse, ground bounce and De-coupling strategy
- ATE boards for most popular testers, particularly Teradyne, Agilent and LTX/Credence
- Contactors designed for System Level & Production Testing, high performance at modest prices
- Test Sockets designed with coaxial pins for RF and certain Broadband digital applications
- Test Sockets for QFN package to 60GHz using new Elastomer contacts
- Interconnects down to 0.2mm pitch